- The typical reverse osmosis desalinator is generally operated for part of the day, perhaps 4 to 6 hours. Fresh, pure water can be used for: laundry, drinking, showers, making ice, wash downs, and washing dishes.
- Divide the total gallon usage by the amount of hours the watermaker will be used.
- The resulting number is the gallon per hour rating of the required watermaker. i.e.: 190 gallons used per day divided by 5 hour operation would require a 38 gallon per hour watermaker or a 900 gallon per day watermaker.
Marine watermakers range from 7 to 283 gallons per hour of operation (170 to 6,800 gallons per day) and commercial watermakers range up to 50,000 gallons per day.
- The Seafari is 10 dB quieter than other brand watermakers. The Seafari Escape emits an unnoticeable hum.
Sea Recovery Range
- Sea Recovery watermakers are the quietest and smoothest running desalinators in the world. The fully automated Aqua Matic series utilizes a Quintiplex (five plunger) Radial Axial Plunger Pump that provides low noise level with pulsation and vibration free operation.
- The Aqua Whisper DX is 10 dB quieter than the other semi-automatic brands on the market.
- The Aqua Whisper Mini series produces a negligible hum.
- The Ultra Whisper series noise level is virtually not noticeable.
No other manufacturer offers a full line of systems or can meet the low noise level of Sea Recovery’