48V Easybox System
The 48V EasyBox System provides your boat with the simplest electric drive system. The system is quick to install (plug and play) and all electrical components are contained in one unit.
It is designed to be used as a battery only system with a 48V battery bank or with the support of a DC generator as a 'range extender' . The batteries can be charged via the on board generator or shore power connection or at the touch of a button using the re-generation ‘REGEN’ function (when main engine is running or using propeller drag when sailing)
- 100 % electric
- 10kW and 20 kW motor options
- New: 40 kW (2 x 20 kW)
- Simple electric drive system
- ‘Plug and play’ connectors and LCD panel
- Charging via generator, shore power charger or using REGEN function
Perfect for cruising on waters where combustion engines are not allowed. AGM or Lithium battery banks can be used in an Easybox system. The system is designed for mono-hulls, catamarans or trimarans requiring a single or dual drive system.
- 1 x 10 kW / 2 x 10 kW DE-Shaft or AZIPROP podded drive
- 1 x 48 V battery bank
This system is ideal for cruising or manoeuvring (especially at low speeds) when a traditional ship’s main engine is installed.
The drive engine is mounted parallel to the existing shaft. No modification to the shaft or engine is required. By simply pressing the REGEN button, the battery bank can be recharged when the main engine is running.
This system is for ships with a traditional combustion engine/gear.
- 1 x 10 kW or 2x 10 kW (with two main engines)
- Parallel Hybrid Drive
- 48 V Battery Bank
- Options for powering domestic electrical consumers (AC & DC)